Telco Systems leading solutions enable service providers to create and operate high quality, service assured, carrier‐ grade, intelligent networks. They provide the capabilities for service differentiation that enable new forms of revenue production, maximizing network profitability. Service providers, large and small, depend on our consistent delivery of advanced solutions, enabling them to stay ahead of the capacity crunch while keeping total cost of ownership to a minimum.
Telco Systems provides service‐aware, purpose‐built, carrier‐grade networking solutions under the auspice of our robust BiNOX operating system that supports a wide variety of technologies including ethernet, MPLS, and Circuit emulation services (CES).
These technologies are complemented with:
• A complete set of operations
• Administration and maintenance tools
• Extensive quality of service capabilities, and
• Time synchronization options that allow service providers to deliver complete end‐to‐end, service‐aware applications across Ethernet and MPLS networks.
With a strong focus on complete solutions that generate value for customers, helping them to realize the full potential of the connected world, Telco Systems focuses on five primary vertical markets:
1. Business Ethernet services,
2. Mobile backhaul,
3. SDN & NFV software and hardware solutions
4. Cloud networking and
5. AdvancedTCA® (ATCA) switching blades that provide carriers with advanced applications and services.
This broad offering of products extends from the edge of the network to the core and edge of the cloud, and is supported by EdgeGenie, Telco Systems’ leading full lifecycle service management system.
Telco System Products
TMC – 3308H
TMC – 3348SH
Summary Of Unique benefits
• Among the first vendors to receive the Metro Ethernet Forum’s Carrier Ethernet 2.0 certification, Telco Systems’ CE 2.0‐compliant, end‐to‐end Ethernet product portfolio delivers a significant boost to large, medium and small service providers, as well as utilities and city carriers competing in a rapidly evolving telecommunications environment.
• Experts in guiding service providers toward the advantages of CE 2.0 while they preserve and enlarge their customer base with continuously improving quality of service without service interruption.